Re: PF members exhibit on 11/26/11

Title: Re: PF members exhibit on 11/26/11

From: Trevor Cunningham <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 06:24:25 +0300
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on 11/26/11

Robert, what country was your lens manufactured in?

Well,they don’t tell you these things but my guess would be that anus of the earth, Australia. (Australia is latin for anus of the earth, right? Correct me I’m wrong) I only say that because upon close inspection I discovered that the lens insisted upon making everything upside down and backwards. So clearly it is from Perth and attempting to push its Communistic, Homosexual, Republican standards upon me.

I’m sending it in for repairs immediately.