Comments

Pablo Coronel
After the mist:  I love it, Pablo.  Wonderful, mystical, well done.

Robert G. Earnest
Montana:  A metaphor for my life; “which way now?”

Yoram Gelman
Taconic Parkway over the Croton Reservoir:  Nice symmetry. This has a very delicate feel to it because of the reflections of the lines in the water.

D.L. Shipman
Airborne":  A beautifully captured motion shot.

John Palcewski
Gals Running:  This makes me wonder what they are running from or to.  I love the green plants.  A nice shot.

Christopher Strevens
View of Serbia:  There is a lot to look at in this photograph, and lots to think about.  It’s a bit confusing, but I think that is a plus in this case.  It makes me think.

Trevor Cunningham
eggplant:  I like this a lot.  It’s unusual, well done, simple, but interesting.

hel Mair
Girl in Church:  Confusion seems to reign where the entries to this show are concerned (or maybe it’s just me).  Technically, I think the girl is just a bit too large to fit in with the background, but you did a nice job of combining the two images.  Another thought provoking entry to this week’s gallery.

Thank you to Andy and crew for hanging the show and to those who contributed.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator