Re: Windows 7

>        Are you running both XP and Windows 7 on the same machine?

No. I had the chance to test with Win7 at work, and I have XP at home. Eventually, I switched to XP in both places.

I don't really know how much can PS 6 address, as pointed out, but I have only had one problem with a file that was really, truly big. Mind you, my machine had 0.5Gb RAM at that point.

Alberto Tirado