Re: Comments: RE: PF members exhibit on 08-10-11

On 9/13/2011 4:14 PM, Rene M Hales wrote:
My humble opinions on the work for this week. Thanks to the contributors and
the crew that make the show go on.

D.L. Shipman - Fast and Furious
Love the motion and energy you captured. It does look to be Fast and
Furious. Great color too.

Rene Hales

Thank you. This image is from a rodeo event called barrel racing. The pair have completed a standardized course of 360 degree turns around widely separated barrels and are sprinting at over 40 mph to the finish line. I tried to capture the pure concentration of horse and rider as they are "headin home".

Dave
East Englewood
Write if you get work.