Comments: RE: PF members exhibit on 08-10-11

My humble opinions on the work for this week. Thanks to the contributors and
the crew that make the show go on.

D.L. Shipman - Fast and Furious
Love the motion and energy you captured. It does look to be Fast and
Furious. Great color too.

Sherie Taylor - Lion
The shadows and light make it hard for me to make out the figure and really
understand what it portrays.

Christopher Strevens - My front door
Nice bold colors and scene of your home. The objects let me get a feel for
the person living here. The blurred bottle in the foreground is at first
distracting, but on second thought I am beginning to like it.

John Palcewski - No Fishing From Bridge
Humorous. Looks like he caught the sign.

Trevor Cunningham - empire
The blur and white sky don't really work for me.

Rene Hales