Re: PF members exhibit on 08-10-11

good question...my yearly visits back home are often a time for reflection, and travel, in a country i seem to be losing touch with...i grew up, like most americans, with an obfuscated (selective focus is a perfect metaphor in my opinion) image of our country's values, relations, and overall worth to the world...what our flag stands for and what often stands behind it...an aptly named building, gives me the perfect image to depict and empire state