Re: PF members exhibit SEP 03, 11

>Dan Mitchell - Your place or MINE !
I like the picture but I'm allergic to "LOLcats" type humour. What can I say --- a naff tagline spoils agod photo.
Defo like the photo though.

>John ...
Again ... as a photo I'd rather be ahead of than behind the girls.  Yes, as a
former runner I can attest there is a tendency for the group to stay in step ... even is mixing right and left lead..

>Bob McCulloch - Sunrise

Bottom half of this picture is lovely.

>Rob Talbot - Portmeirion Detail

Thanks John.  Just arrived here on holiday and set myself the initial task of taking the most interesting shots I could
from the windows of the cottage.  Portmeirion is unique in the UK ... sadly. Oh, and it's the (externals) location for
the origial Prisoner series ... recently remade in the us ... with the mistaken assumption that it was spposed to ake
sense - FAIL.

>Sherie Taylor - Fair

As it stands for me this is just a well taken photgraphic record.  There are pictures there ... but i sense they are
closer in.