Re: Psychological Motives for Pursuing Photography

Sorry, folks, but this discussion is truly off the wall at this point. Maybe we could cut it off? Or, take it private.

With no offense implied, the discussion sounds like a couple of geezers yappin' it up. It's actually kind of funny.

And I know I'll get bad stuff thrown at me, but there it is.

  -yoram