Re: Cheap equipment

I have found a customized Dell with the faster i7 chip at just a bit more that will look like this. I will look at Tiger Direct now.
Roy.

Estimated Ship Date: 9/7/2011
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-2600 processor(8MB Cache, 3.4GHz)
Operating System Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
Memory2 8GB2 DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz
Hard Drive 1000GB3 SATA hard drive (7200RPM)
Video Card
AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5
Monitor No Monitor
Warranty
2 Year In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis
Plus a USB card with two USB 3.0 ports