Re: Cheap equipment

If you haven't bought one yet I would suggest looking at    http://www.tigerdirect.com    Many years ago one of my Customers used them and told me about them when I was working on their mainframe.  Tiger has been around quite awhile.  My son and I both have had  good experiences with Tiger over the years.

Bob
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.