Subject: Re: comments
From: PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, August 16, 2011 9:23 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is why I prefer full frame 35 mm over the half frames so I have more room in my picture.
Now I haven't tried to save an object by using the skew command I have eliminated most of an object using the skew command . It was a 20mm lens on a full frame camera at the Sarah Duke Garden Flower pond. the concrete border intruded too much in the back of the picture so I made it smaller with the skew command.