Re: Glossy Paper or fibre back paper

I'm been doing my business cards on the inkjet printer. I used Epson Premium Glossy (RC paper) for years  but want to be able to print on the back of the card. Over the years I tried Epson matte paper but it wears  just carrying them around. Epson regular glossy paper is too thin. I print various images on my cards and gloss always looks the best.
Roy