Re: Glossy Paper or fibre back paper

Hi Roy,
Take a look at Red River paper's Ultra Pro Gloss. It's great stuff, the price is good and it seems to hold ink well on both sides of the sheet. They also have double-sided gloss papers too.
I don't have any stock in the company or anything like that, just like their products since I saw them at SPE a few years ago.

Hans