Re: Procedure again

All I can say is this: I've been on the list about two years and have never had my posts show up in my inbox.  I thought it was standard procedure, but then Pini wrote that he suddenly had the problem of double messages from the list.  So I thought to ask my question.

And, by the way, when I send mail to myself (as when I'm testing if something will work) it always shows up in my inbox.  So it's probably some kind of communication between RIT/PF and my servers.  But also, in the two years, I changed my server from ATT to Gmail.  So, now what? . . .

  -yoram

from iPad