Subject: It finally happened
From: Russ <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, July 23, 2011 10:42 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gang...........

Well it finally happened.

I got robbed.

Came home Friday night and found
that someone had came into my apartment
and stole a flat screen TV out of my home office,
two of my many guitars and my camera bag.

In the bag was Canon 30d and 10d bodies.
A few zoom lenses including a Tamron 18mm-270mm
with IS a couple of flash units and my Kenko flash meter.
And the usual odds and ends.

I was not insured.
(lets not get into that)

Now I do Photography Professionally,
but as a side line to my regular job as
a manager at the local Lowes.

Due to many recent bills money is tight.

Until I can on a slightly better monetary footing
I am trying to decide weather to buy a used
Canon 30d body and a new or used Tamron 18-270
or go with one of the Rebel outfits.

I am also looking for a recommendation
on a Flash Unit...........
I had a Sigma 530 DG Super
and maybe it was me, but I never
got consistent  exposure with it.

I don't need a flash that will light up
a banquet hall, just a moderate RELIABLE
flash.
--
Russ

R.E. Baker Photography