Re: It finally happened

As one who has not always had insurance cover I can both empathise and sympathise. It would be bad enough for these to have been taken in the street or from your car but someone breaking into your home to steal somehow seems much worse.

On a practical part it might be helpful to the professionals in the group if you could say something about the work you typically do with your cameras in order that they can come up with suggestions that are the most appropriate.

As an amateur I have tended to do the photography that the camera I could afford would allow but if you have established a marketing niche for yourself then you must be looking for the best equipment to cover that aspect of photography.

Michael in Norwich