Re: PF members exhibit on July 23, 2011

include:

>          John Palcewski - Shadow
Clever - had me thinking for almost 15 seconds then I spotted where on the path the cloned elements had come
from ...

>          Bob Sull - Flash the nature photographer
A family snapshot. No more - no less.

>          Rene M Hales - New Mexico ~ Horse
Something atmospheric/spooky about this. Would still have liked more
light (fill?) on this side.

>          Emily L. Ferguson - abandoned

Interesting pattern of the windows, not sure all the dark space above adds to the image though.

>          Rob Talbot - Hot Ashes

Indeed - that's the title ... it was shot in a lane called "Lovers Walk". And before you comment, I know it should have
an apostrophe AFTER the s but the ingorant street-sign writers don't.

>          Christopher Strevens - On the Serbian border

Remarkable in one way - I get the impression the camera is pointing down yet the verticals are converging. Other tha
that - can't call it a snapshot, or even a record shot and can't see where the art is - it's just dull.

>          Don Roberts - Barn Scene

It's a location to love. Some really lovely elements. A good photo - but not quite a gret photo this time.

The background, beyond the "proscenium arch" is beautiful - though the far window central is burned out (these days I'd
have a sheet of ND gel on the outside. The rope is a lovely foreground element but it can't make up it's mind whether
to be an annoying intrusion or a key element.  Just wish it was gigger in the frame / closer to everything else. I know
it wasn't ... but fake it :o)

>          Yoram Gelman - Power Hungry

THe "additional details" don't improve my view of the picture.  I see a lot of interest in the structrue to the left
but none in the sky - and there's a lot more sky.

>In Waiting: -------

>Contributors! Find instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html
>

>To participate in this activity send your contributions early and anything you can do to prepare the photographs so
they do not require additional adjustment would be much appreciated. Especially keeping them near 100Kb in maximum
size. Please take an extra minute to abide by this request but if you have doubts about how to prepare images just send
them anyway and the capable gallery staff will adjust them for exhibition.

>From: Desdemona

line of message body.