Re: Jan Faul is Alive and Well

Blank indeed.  But the list of Raphael shooters and their images are now visible on the FB Pass the Camera Group page.  Click on "Cameras" and Raphael.  I found my name and image there this morning.  Hadn't been there before.
Don

On 7/22/11 12:09 PM, Roger Eichhorn wrote:
This URL leads to a blank page.  Refreshing it changes nothing.

Roger

On 22 Jul 2011, at 11:23 AM, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

It should be in the album "Raphael"
https://www.facebook.com/ajax/photos/sets/edit/dialog/?set=oa.253696724656492

I'm assuming you've refreshed the cache?

----Original Message----
From: eichhorn@xxxxxx
Date: 22/07/2011 15:31
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj: Re: Jan Faul is Alive and Well

I'm confused too!  The picture was of the San Jacinto Monument, which commemorates the San Jacinto Battle that
followed the battle for the Alamo in San Antonio and ended Texas' war for independence from Mexico.  What's the
website?  The one I looked at still shows only my name as I described earlier.

Roger