RE: Making money from photographers Ego ?

Exactly !

Pini Vollach

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herschel Mair
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 1:06 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Making money from photographers Ego ?

Pini,
As far as I can see, the "Call for Art" business is a complete rip-off.
These are not real galleries and they don't give real prizes. They
pretend to be the world's most important photo contest but really they
are probably one office in LA with one guy making a lot of money out of
the photographer's need for recognition.