Gallery comments

Sherry  To be honest the location had me thinking of ice cream.  With 100 + degree heat here in Texas, that really isn't hard to do.  Like the composition.  The one spot where the sun shines through the trees adds a great deal in my opinion, but I probably would clone out the power lines.

Dan this is an interesting use of the leading lines.  I found the stripes and shapes interesting, but they lead my eye to the man in the distance that I didn't even notice at first glance.  Well done.

Don  The color is eye catching, and your composition is good.  Maybe its because I am an old geezer and lost most of my slang decades ago.  I have no idea what the tagger intended.  Is it making some sort of statement or marking the territory of a gang??  Maybe its the fact that I don't know is what is making me take a second and third look.  A good example of being alert an open to what you see, and interesting photos will find you.

Andrew  I am normally not a favorite of panoramic photos, but for this setting it works well.  It is the only way you could have shown the scope of this small theater.   The only faults I see are from limitations placed on you by having to use an iphone camera.  People often believe that the strength of the US comes from its cities.  Some think its most important places are New York, Chicago, LA, DC, but they are wrong.  It's real strength comes from its small towns, its family farms, the spirit of Independence and hard work, and the sense of community and neighbor helping neighbor that this photo represents.

Now off to the fridge for some ice cream.