RE: Jan Faul is Alive and Well

On Tue, July 12, 2011 15:31, wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> body{font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px;}Actually,
> he did release the film to another member of the group, and she (I
> believe) made it available.  As I recall, my image had a very strange
> greenish cast.  For all I know, it may still be around somewhere.

I've got a scan of my frame (through some such path as you describe, as I
remember it from the mists of history), and it looks like a chemical
disaster to me.  Or some kind of disaster (heat in transit, whatever), at
least.

I remember it being all very unpleasant at the time, and not being
entirely sure what the heck was really going on.  And feeling rather sorry
for all concerned, really.

I hope we don't have to re-run the entire debate, because I remember even
fewer actual definite facts than I had available then, which were not
enough.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info