Re: PF members exhibit 02-07-11

At 7:33 PM -0400 7/2/11, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
           Jim Snarski - Wet Chick

Needs bikini, or at least bikini top. Fabulous! How close was that bird bath to you?

       thankfully modesty doesn't seem to be an issue with wildlife... *>)

the birdbath is 15 feet away from the sliding glass door in my kitchen...I shoot through the glass and if I limit my movements, most birds are unaffected by my presence...that birdbath is a constant source of joy for the birds and for me...I've been visited by an amazing variety of them from Bluejays to Wrens...

      thanks for your comments, Emily...much appreciated

Jim
Baja Oregon