Re: Feedback on first submission

The nothing is perfect was about those problems related to digital tech :)

MÃrio Pires

Curso de EstÃtica FotogrÃfica -http://esteticafotografica.org

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net
http://twitter.com/retorta

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 19:40, <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Marrio,
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ I don't think that is the problem. The problem is the dedicated 35mm scanner I got doesn't see the purple as it is out of gamut of the device.
Roy