Re: PF members exhibit May 14, 2011

Yeah, this seemed like it had potential but I was never able to work it out satisfactorily. You might see it again in another incarnation.
Don

On 5/18/11 3:29 PM, Trevor Cunningham wrote:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

               Don Roberts - Floral Tribute
I do like what the effect did for the flower, but the stem and background didn't fare so well. Not an effective image for me.