Re: PF members exhibit on 04-30-11

On 4/30/11 4:07 PM, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated APR 30, 2011. Authors with work now on display at:http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html  include:

                  John Palcewski - Last Easter's Meditatio
I like it, it's simple. The basket looks used and forgotten, but retains dignity, like an old barfly singing a beautiful song out of the blue.
                  Marilyn Dalrymple - Shadow on Wall
The fact that I'm spending more time than expected trying to figure out the shadow makes it interesting to me. The easy recognition is thrown by clever ambiguity. It's not a friendly image...seems smug. Sorry, I know that's not your style, but that's how it makes me feel.
                  Dan Mitchell - Ladybugs
Love it. I'm sure that's a sprout but, without knowing much about plants, it's lack of repetition and stalk makes me think it's a parasite being attacked by the ladybugs...great detail.
                  John Retallack -
I'd like to see the entire collection with bios.
                  Christopher Strevens - Railway Station
A scene common to many stations taken for granted. Stark and horrible...everything you've projected about your vision of the world. Well done.
                  David Dyer-Bennet -
Nice! I've seen a Flikr collection of these type of images before. Would very much like to know how you accomplished it.