Re: Comments

On 2011-04-25 14:43, Kim Mosley wrote:
Here's a neat way to straighten out a picture. I did the below for years
until I learned this method. Takes a few seconds... and no trial and error.

http://www.pixiq.com/article/straightening-an-image-in-photoshop

Is that using the measuring tool to align an edge, and then the measure is automatically copied when you open the arbitrary rotation dialog? That's how I do it if I've got good reference lines. But in this one I don't think I do; I don't think the top of the pillared structure is actually what's supposed to be straight in this photo.

However, I haven't tried to align it yet (spent the weekend at a convention, and many out-of-town friends in town, so taking the next step on that image hasn't happened yet).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info