RE: 110 film camera

If its the 110 cassette I am thinking of, you might get lucky.  Don't know about now and havent tried recently.  The vast majority of the Walmart type work done, (unless local people do it on site) used to get sent off to a company known as Qualex I think it was.  I am not sure Qualex is still in existence, but someone is likely handling the business for these department store type processors.  They very well may be able to handle it.  In its day 110 was very common.

If not it will be expensive, but film for classics probably has the cassettes and film rescue could probably do the processing.  You might want to run a couple of rolls through it to see what it does, but I think you will find at those prices its not going to be something you want to use very often for what you get.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 110 film camera
From: Roger Eichhorn <eichhorn@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, April 11, 2011 10:31 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a small 110 film camera, probably a promotional item, which is a 3 cm cube that opens to receive a film cassette. It's labeled "The Nature Company Outdoor Mini Camera," and hangs from a key ring. From a Google search there appear to be B&W and color expired film available for this camera. But, how does one get the film developed and printed? I doubt that the folks who run the local Walgreen's photo shop have ever seen such a thing. I've had this little gadget for years but have done nothing with it. I'd like to try it. Anyone have any advice?

Roger