My Photographs

I am sorry for not submitting a photograph to the gallery this time.

I have thrown away some more of my old prints last week and now I do not print but put my images on the internet.

I am quite ill now even though I am only 68 and have high blood pressure controlled by pills and some nastiness in my water works and bowel.

I am at Horsham now and will try and take some photographs of the town centre before returning home by bus and by train. I may have a light meal at a restaurant round here.

It is a nice sunny day but not too bright to take photographs with my compact digital.

Chris