Re: Wacom Bamboo

Have one and use it some.  It is a good change from a mouse and makes some PS actions easier to perform.  But I am now developing an essential tremor and find that I can't use it some times because of the shaky hands.  Going back to the mouse more.  They aren't that expensive and do work well.  Others here use them much more extensively and probably will give you a better insight.
Don