Re: Wacom Bamboo

I use a tablet for drawing, but it is clumsy for general web activities. I use a Microsoft trackball instead of a mouse. It is easier on my hand. Maybe just a trackpad that plugs into the USB port would be nice, where you can use your finger rather than a pen. Does this exist?

Kim Mosley
http://kimmosley.com/blog