Re: Street Photography

Was there really anyone stabbed?  OOPS... my bad! ;)

Koko

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx <wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Photography

>Why would people want to intrude someone's privacy like this?
>Street photography might be interesting to you, but unless you ask me
>permission (and so loose the spontaneity), nobody should have the right to
>take my picture.
>It is utterly rude.

Koko

You don't have a "right to privacy" in the UK in a public area.
And if you are committing a crime - there's public interest immunity.

If you don't want to be seen
1) Stay at home
2) Don't stab somebody in public.

--
"I do not have what I own, nor do I have what I do. I only have what I am."
 - D. Trinidad Hunt