From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor Cunningham
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:37 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on MAR 19, 11

On 3/19/11 3:02 PM, ADavidhazy wrote:
> http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
> Rene M Hales - flamenco
Pretty. Feels very much like a poster advertising a show. My wife and I
went to a very intimate flamenco show in the Al Baycin of Granada a few
months back. The accompanyment of the cantaora was rather jazzy, it was
different but interesting. No dancing. You indicated archival printing.
Which paper and ink set do you use?