Re: Switching from film to digital

For sure you can use them with the Canon 5D and 5D Mark 2 and get the exact focal length equivalent as these bodies house full frame sensors.

Additionally they would work with the 20, 30, 40, 50, 70 D series of digital bodies but a 1.6 crop factor due to a smaller sensor size will be applied which essentially lengthens the focal length of your lenses.

Happy shopping.

Lea

the most wonderful things in life aren't things