Re: Film scanners?

It appears the scanners thread has run its course so I thank all of you who responded.  The society budget will not support some of the suggestions like an Imacon and I think their needs are more simple anyway.  I believe that I will suggest and Epson combo flat-bed, film scanner like the V600 or V700 and a used Coolscan.  I can get them going with those and I don't mind putting in time for them anyway.  Thanks again folks now back to sending in photos for the gallery.
Don