Re: Egypt tips?

Why now? With an American passport?

Renate

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Andy <adoller@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I feel obligated to point this out. Very brave man.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_5347.html

Andy

On Feb 28, 2011, at 3:35 PM, ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

My son decided to visit parts of Egypt. He will be in Cairo for 4 days and Egypt for 10. Anyone have any photo tips to share?
Besides Cairo I think he plans to take a train along the Nile as well. He is traveling with a couple of Leica MP cameras and Tri-X.
Advice? Friendly contacts you can suggest?

Andy

--
"I do not have what I own, nor do I have what I do. I only have what I am."
 - D. Trinidad Hunt