RE: PF members exhibit on 19/02/11

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated FEB 19,
2011. Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
  include:

                Dan Mitchell - Walkway
I like the sci-fi design of the walkway and it is a good position for the
figure, pity she is walking away.
                Don Roberts - Train Pan
I like the concept and it is a splendid snap shot. Yes I like it.

                Marilyn Dalrymple - Still Life - Irises
At first I thought - those flowers again but this is a good composition and
if it was a water color it would fetch plenty of greenbacks but as a mere
photo not so many.
                Emily L. Ferguson - Fairhaven trawlers
Yuch! Muddy! Are they on strike?
                Pini Vollach - Muse de Vatican
That is interesting, it looks like a mini Apollo falling of a marble
table...
                Yoram Gelman - Rails in Oakland
I like the 'S' shaped bend it is the curve of beauty. It looks like the line
is quite busy. I am sure the train will outlive the automobile.

                Christopher Strevens - Tram Stop, Budapest Jan 2011
Now is that the future or the past? I found it so difficult to navigate the
city on public transport that I never used it, I used taxi's instead.
                Mark Harris - Bodyscape
I do not like this exploitation of women.

Chris.