Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5644

>>           Dan Mitchell - Fishing
>
> This might be pictorial in feel but is certainly sharply focused and of good contrast and detail. It has held up well over the years, Dan. Thank you for sharing it.

I remember well my first trip to Paris, all those years ago, as a young student of 20 - and the camera I just managed to afford, a Minolta Autocord, not alas the Rolleiflex I really wanted.  I took a few rolls of monochrome film and probably only a couple of rolls color, plus a Zeiss "Ikophot" exposure meter, and not the Weston Master meter I felt I really needed.  Memories - lots of them - like standing in the crowd right in front of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre.  Digital was a world away then. The world was a better place then in many ways.