Last comment

Dan Mitchell
Fishing:  (I did it again â I hit âsendâ before I was done)  This photograph is filled with contrasts.  Not only because it is black and white and has shades from dark to light, but because of the people relaxing and fishing in a cement structure, but because the photograph has a âquietâ quality to it, but the structure looks as if any sound would be magnified due to the cement tunnel.  I like the frame within a frame quality this image has.  All together, it is very p[leasing.

Thank you to those who contributed to the Galley and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com