Re: PF members exhibit 02-05-11

Interesting perspective. Quite accurate on a couple of points. I did crop out the foreground. It's interesting, he probably was dragging a little. But, knowing him, and this is probably the difference, I found this image quite tender and his stare reflective...the kid is most certainly kinetic, and I think his level of activity actually makes the connection, rather than a disconnect. Thanks for commenting!