Re: making a pinhole

Mark,

At 09:20 07 02 2011, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
... trying some pinhole photography ...
... turn a regular film/digital camera into a pinhole using a body cap.  ...

Now I suspect the smaller the hole the better as far as sharpness, but is there a group of sizes that I should try? How much of a difference in hole size should I allow. ...
... be interested to hear thoughts and ideas of those with pinhole experience.

What fun!

I had a go, sample image here:
   http://www.flickr.com/photos/thingo/5423419732
Please beware of the 'Con' I mentioned, with gunk on the sensor. Though gunk can be removed quite readily, so go ahead, and have fun.

--
&i (: