Re: flash duration

I did this to measure the shutter speed of my LF copal shutters. It worked very well and has been useful a number of times.  While the lens is in spec,  I measured almost a half stop error at the fastest shutter speeds. It also showed that they become more repeatable after 3 or 4 practice exposures. Such is life with old mechanical devices.

the tricky part was to set the trigger on the o-scope and determining the area under the curve as this is the only way to measure all of the light.

Andy