RE: [SPAM] Re: museum collections? (now FOB)

Kim:

Ha! Check this out: http://www.edelmangallery.com/currentshow.htm

I'm guessing you mean models as a beginning for understanding. Children
schematize in play to reflect their limited understanding. Maintaining a
childlike sense of wonder is important for artists.

Also "outsider" or "naive" art has a lesson for us. Nobody asks "How did
THAT get in here?"
AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
http://www.panoramacamera.us