Re: Kemper Museum review

I would think part of what makes "Good Art," would be how it affects viewers. Does the piece illicit any kind of reaction from those who are looking at it?

When attending show openings (the most exciting time of a show, I think), there are pieces installed that draw more attention than others - for various reasons. The pieces may not be technically well done, but they do "grab" people. There are pieces that are well done technically, but people walk by them with little acknowledgement. Which is the better piece of art?

Marilyn

****