gallery review

Roger Eichhorn-wonderful colors, excellent saturation but no real focus to the image.

Don Roberts, Kanazawa Sally's-I wanted to be charmed by this image but it's too busy for me with no real focus. It's a nice visitor shot with good color, though.

John Retallack-If I had these wandering around in my yard I'd never go inside. I really like this image as it is perfectly life-like and so spot on so far as deer behavior goes.

Trevor Cunningham, Kobbat el Morabitine-Yes. Yes. YES. The tones in this image remind me of some of Paul Strand's work done in New Mexico. Wonderful composition and treatment.

Emily Ferguson, Naushon Island-I would like to be in a kayak floating in that water. It's calling my name. This is a really lovely image. I wonder if the tones are real or if they were added in post processing. It doesn't spoil it for me, just curious.

Dan Mitchell, West Walton Church-Having done quite a lot of iphone photography myself I'm curious about what programs you used to process this image as you got a lovely blend of detail in the highlights and the shadows and I suspect that didn't happen at capture. The sharpness is impressive. Don't you just want to go back with an 8x10 view camera and set up shop recording all the fabulous details in this church? I do.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com