Re: Review session of that SAMPLE exam for your entertainment!

Remember that sample exam I posted on the web for your amusement and
feedback?

You can still see the original exam here: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/text-exam-sample-high-speed-2010.html

Well, you can be further amused by watching the review session that I conducted a couple of days ago. I made it available on Youtube. It is 56 minutes long though so you might get bored after a while!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwT4om2oF0M

With apologies to those of you who I quoted anonymously and maybe in a light hearted way. ;)

Please let me know if I made any major or minor mistakes!

thanks for sharing that Andy, a pleasure to see you in action =)