From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alberto Tirado
Sent: 16 January 2011 04:51
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Photoshop 6

I have PS6 and AI 9 running in winXP SP2 with no problems. I'm not 100%
sure, but I think I ran PS6 at work with SP3 just fine.

Is there is any specific error message you get when trying to run the
programs?

My first idea is to reinstall the programs, but if you are willing to give
it a go (and have the software to begin with), reformat this computer to
WinXP and SP2. It may take you one full day, but...

HTH

From: Christopher Strevens <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>