New Cityscape and long shots

Hi and a slightly late Happy New Year to everyone on photoforum,

Couple of recent new projects I thought you might be interested in.  One is a film of some of the very long shots I have put together over the last few years http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/view-video.php?id=37 this format of shots are always hard to show on the internet so came up with this as a way of showing them.

Also this morning I finished putting together an epic view of the Pudong area of Shanghia.  Built from over 150 shots,  I aimed to capture the scale of this city.  The Pudong area was mostly farm land and country side as little as 25 years ago,  the quick growth is quite mind blowing,  the shot is here,  http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/panoramic.php?ID=3379&hash=

Thanks and here's to a great 2011.

Andrew Brooks