Re: Updating photoshop

I can't imagine having a computer with either Windoze or the Mac OS and no internet access even for updates. I can imagine that it's a way to keep Windoze safe, but surely the updates and access to reference materials are more valuable than the cost of getting free of Windoze and using an OS that isn't so vulnerable?

In any event, if the computer in question can go online without a piece of wire plugged into a port somewhere, can it be dragged to a neighbor's, a public library or local cafe for updating once a month or so.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx