Re:

In short, getting a new email ID will not work.  The damage is done.  The solution is with the listserve or the user.

The problem is that this list recognizes and worse excepts posts from an email address that has been spoofed.  Either the list needs to get smarter so it can do the IP path checks that have been described by others here OR the user needs to remove the offending email address from the list themselves (which has the same effect) and resubscribe using another account whether it is from another AOL or alternate provider.

-Andy