Re: David Small message seems like SPAM

I haven't followed this thread precisely, but I've had a couple of messages with the offending link, or rather, the deceptive link, presumably sent from Dave Small's address. The first time it happened, a week or two ago, I looked at "long headers" (in Mail on my Mac) which shows the routing information for the message, to try to discern where the message came from.  I can't recall exactly how I did it, but I found that the message was sent from a server in Bucharest.  I think someone has hijacked Dave's email address and contacts, perhaps from an email message he sent to someone whose computer was infected.  It's not clear that Dave's computer is the culprit, but it does still seem to be happening.  It would be interesting to know if all (or most) of Dave's email contacts have received the same message.

Roger